Wednesday, January 16, 2008

“Fall seven times, stand up eight.” - Proverb

I crashed over the 2nd big booter in the Belmont park at Squaw Monday, resulting in some large bloody cuts on my right hip, some pain breathing that night, and today as well. It looked like I was trying to do a 180, I was told. I wasn’t - just got off center. I almost like big crashes now, as long as there's no hospitalization. I have something to learn, something to prove to myself still. Or at least that’s what I tell myself after I crash.

This is what the day looked like anyway:










Hey, I'm not in an office, so that's still cool.

3 comments:

The Enforcer said...

WHOA!! I hope that you are feeling better. And yeah, at least you're living the dream and not sitting in an office.
You go girl! Hang in there!

bqDrlJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bqDrlJ said...

That's my girl. Now get out there and pre-jump earlier!
"You can do it!" -Waterboy,Little Nicky and the LongestYard aka. Rob Schneider. -Classic movies about perseverance and finding your way. You go girl.