Friday, January 4, 2008

Blizzard



I've been inside all day. I've organized my bank records, my medical records, moved into my new house . . . watched many movies. Is this why I quit my job and left all my friends in SF? Jeez. It better be pretty stellar on Monday, after this storm has passed. By that time I'll be at my first comp in Minnesota. Minnesota for godsakes. Blech.

We can't leave here. I feel like I'm on house arrest. 145 mph winds? I wonder what that really feels like.

My god I'm bored. At least someone send me a good man and some massage oil! That would be something.

Maybe I'll do yoga, or meditate. Meditate about a good man and massage oil.

I can feel my brain shrinking. I miss you stimulus. Tell everyone I say hello.



POST BLIZZARD:
Snowy and Disel on the street in 3' or 4' of fresh snow. Yes, that is my street. Deep man. Deeeep.

No comments: