Friday, December 28, 2007

The Most Perfect Snowflake

I must be a bit boring lately. Thank god no one reads this. I haven't started racing and the mountain is pretty rocky and icy, so not much to report.

I was out walking my best friend, and the most perfect snowflakes are falling right now.
Check it out:
Nevermind my dog's hair there. Eew, now that I look at it, it looks kind of gross, more like a microscopic image of some rare African parasite, with worms swimming around it.




Hmm, how about this instead:
This is my jacket, looks like the folds of an elephant butt though, or a really fat person.
I guess all snowflakes are almost perfect. These are pretty cool, minus my poor camera skills. Usually the snow in Tahoe is pretty mushy, and we don't get perfectly formed flakes, or it's too warm and it melts before you can take them in.
This guy must've thought I was crazy as I sat there taking pictures of my arm.
Is this what isolated, lonely, single people do with their time: take their animals on walks and shoot pictures of snowflakes, and dead bugs caught in the spider webs of their windowsills?
Crap.

I have to stay busier. Another week until the season opener?





1 comment:

The Enforcer said...

Um, hi. *I* read this.

=)