Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Greatest Dog in the World

Moved, drove, moved again. Tahoe's great, blah blah blah.

I had to suddenly head to the restaurant I now work at and put in a quick four hours tonight. There was nothing I could do with my dog since I had to head 15 miles the opposite direction after work. So I swaddled him upin my Clifbar sweatshirt and other random warm things I could find in the car and left him in the hope that I wouldn't come back to a frozen best friend.

This is what I found.

Is he real? Daaammmnnn he's cute.
He's the greatest.

This is not how I left him either. He managed to cocoon deeper into the heavenly folds of the sweatshirt and was blissfully toasty under there. It was difficult to leave this site.

Meanwhile I'm back at the house and my brother and dad are looking for change or a missing remote or something, lifting up each section of the couch - this could go on for days. They remind me of a Far Side comic . . .

2 comments:

The Enforcer said...

OMG, I love Snowy!! He is so cute!

jason evans said...

that guy is pretty frickin cool, lucky to have a mommy and bff like jenny