Monday, January 28, 2008

Back to Colorado?

It's the 4th week in January and the 3rd place I'm heading this month. Yipee for February. SBX NorAm race Wednesday AND Thursday, so this should be good. It will also be good to get home and dig my dog out from under the pile of clothes in my room.

Forgot my handy cord so I can't put any new pictures up. Look, I'm busy, I can't even find my binding straps, all I do is pack and unpack my car, so I forgot. Sheesh. Sorry. New and exciting blogs will be coming this way as yes people, we will be getting internet at my house next week on the West Shore. Thank God. 2008 is it?

So the update for now is there's lots of snow. All I've been doing is leaning on my back leg and surfing the stuff.

Big thanks this week to Sean for hooking up Plumpjacks so we could walk right onto the hill. Big sissy - didn't want to get up early. And Solomon, for another two pairs of goggles. Adidas rock, especially when they're free. Now I can see, if only I can get up the nerve to wear those damn contacts, I might just win one of these days.

No comments: